Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Only I Manage This...

What other adult gets tested for whooping cough twice in a four month period??? Seriously. This is the second time in a short while that I have come down with a crazy chest infection and ended up at urgent care. Both times they've had to test me for Pertussis because my cough was so bad that it sounded like that! sigh.

I'm still waiting on test results to find out if that's what I have. So here's my PSA... don't smoke, kids. I smoked for 13 years, total. I started at the tender age of 13, stopped for about two years when I got pregnant with and gave birth to TJ, then picked it up for another year before quitting for good. I smoked heavily, often times clove cigarettes, and I believe I am paying for it now. Every time I get sick, it goes straight into my chest and takes hold. Don't smoke, kiddos. Even if you quit, you'll pay for it later.

In other news, Geri's eye is healing very well. The new input seems to be getting her spun up, but that has been settling down recently and I'm happy about that. I'll have to write more about it, because I think there's some useful info in this whole story to put out there. But not tonight.

For tonight, I will leave you with this fun image from food shopping today...

Yoda and Luke go grocery shopping...


No comments:

Post a Comment